2012-02-17

Reasoning



My name is Keith Richard Radford Jr.
reconsider deleting this because that could 

constitute a felony.
It takes a special kind of stupid too blame 
someone for something they
did not do.

It takes a special kind of person to turn a blind 

eye to the fact that since sex laws were passed by 
law through people like your governor
from Maine and the Republican law canon that 

has used sex laws to
change the Gov.. not to see that these are the 

underlining costs that are crippling our country 
by legislative leaps and bounds.

It takes a special kind of mental attitude to think 

that what was done by Catholics like Hitler and 
his burned earth policies in Europe were
going to miraculously work in America when they 

failed everyone before.




I just downloaded an App from the net to be alerted 

where sex offenders

live and got an E-Mail that can be directly traced too 

that App asking me to send any children I have, 
(noting teens) to school for making movies in
 Hollywood. Now you may ask why this seemingly early 

SNL John Adam Belushi reference modification to one
of his early movies (The Blues Brothers)  seems 
so fitting when he said "I want to buy your children"
dressed as a saudi in a restaurant, has been changed 
to send us your money and your 
children but read on and you will understand.

As a child I was subjected to Elector Shock Therapy 

and made to believe that I was somehow the devil's only 
child by outside interpretations of religious groups/organizations 
and people using my folks these people would stick needles 
in my neck, place me in situations and use my responses to 
write there shows.

True story:

If you have seen the movie Case39 you can imagine a very over 

active and imaginative social worker who wants to blame some-kind 
of supernatural occurrence on a child who in fact was not a girl in
real life but was a boy living with his very religious Mom and 
Dad in Whitter California in the late 50's
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
the removal of the child from the family by officials.

The truth was of the boys removal from the home, and he did ask to live
with her (the social worker) and the case is documented. The boss did
bump his head and did have a fly crawl through the nasal passage that
he got at a picnic that flew up his nose, and the social worker did take 

the boy to the funeral blaming the child for some strange activity when
in truth in her mind was real but really just how the movie showed could
only be presented as a horror film genre from a demented mind by a 
person that could really believe such bunk.

The boy not girl, was getting phone calls from people that were using
wireless phones when the technology was new and the sounds were very
disturbing like growling. If you don't know, our secret service tests all

technologies before allowing them to be released to pro developers who 
tweek them before releasing them to consumers.

The social worker did drive off the end of a pier and she did try to
kill the child. Not knowing the other child was in the car at all 

The officer that fished me out of the water clinging to the pier thinking
I was going to try to survive  on my own because my family was gone
 told me that I was going somewhere where she
could not get to me again and that she had become unstable but the
fact is I was put into a youth detention center where guards pitted kids
against one another in fights for the staffs entertainment.

What is not made clear in the movie and would be more horrible than
the movie is the truth that the child was not alone in the car. There
was a girl who was in the trunk having been taken from her family over
and over again that had help making a way through the trunk via the
back seat by others she knew, she would come through the back seat
and would hide on the floor behind the social workers seat
and pop up to frighten her in retaliation for being removed from her
family.

Now if you want more information I can supply that because I was that
boy who lived the occurrences, so badly skewed and misrepresented by
the studio used in the movie produced by Paramount Studios and if that
is the way for Hollywood/Missing and Exploited Children/Congress/any
one else to somehow conceal the murder of a young girl then you all
deserve one another, but I can not believe that is the case.

See years ago we were more savage than today but I have got to say, we
have a long way to go and at 76% of a billion dollars per year added
to our defect a short time to get there.

Just between you and me I
told Eleanor Holmes Norton straight to her face that I would not do
this if I could not go to jail, See when I talked to the Admiral that
put my name in the hat for service related duty, he told me of his
story and how concerning the past war how he spent his time mostly in
the brig and that for what ever reason which he would not clarify said
he felt that was what saved him, which getting more on the subject was
like pulling fingernails on a an empty Pepsi can, you just are not
going to get anything. I guess he was and still is pretty tough, even
though he was just made to step down this does not negate the facts.

No on base with my brother I was asked by an officer to say that this was
a General for what ever reason she had, but that if anything has been 
my crime, by doing what I am asked by people I think might be for
some reason asking me to do things might own up to their requests 
like having people tell me do this or do that or else,  but being naive 
I have found trusting people to tell the truth does not work out.

This is all true and verifiable and that does not scratch the surface
of the GARPOO I'e been through.  So pleases help your loved one and end
sex laws because being made ward of the state and then being used like
one time when they actually put sticky pads one me as a child and
attached wires in the back of a car and that car being run into a
cement block,,,
I was told that they need the data?
TOO CALABRATE the machines I was used as a crash test dummy!
The guys hooking me up told me stuff which I am
thankful today for what the guy said,,, he said "We think your getting
the dirty end of the stick on this one so were pretty sure they can't
hide that information (name of persons used to calabrate the safety test
made and thats how they work (meaning some factions of our government
go around deleting information that can get them in trouble) So your
name will be on
that documentation and will be available some day to the right people
when you really need it.

This is all true and I would swear to it in a court of law. There is
no statutes of limitations on murder and I have no idea if the little girl

that was in the trunk of that small car was ever retrieved but I do know
that I was drugged by both police and others in an industry that 
will actually sell you names and information on the web, gleaned from
the web through companies like intuit, set up email through companies
like Solendra running backdoor programs too increase wealth and all 
in the name of protecting children as they hide the murder of children
during the exploitation of them like a hide and seek game telling 
people "We are the good guy's, look at those other people." Well 
have you looked at one of those sex offender maps lately? 
There is like three sex offender on every block and it costs billions
of dollars to legislate, prosecute, rehouse, wear house, monitor, 
all these people that a very few are getting rich off the process with
no results other than the reasoning that people Like Oliver Wendell
  Holms might respect or some bigot like Bill O'Reilly  may salivate
over but the devastation is the nation we live in. The CNN fake news
loons spent the last three decades telling the nation how dangerous
sex offenders are and how the only good sex offender is a dead one,
even naming Apps after news shows like 360 when the truth is all 
together something else. Who is behind this farce if not the closed
minded. These jerks would tell you it is ok to have an open mind 
but not so open that your brains fall out. Tell me if that is not one
of the most preposterous  statements every made by a person ever
in a direct effort to close minds.  Anyone using such an argument
is doing nothing less and are locked into such ignorance as the 
people that would argue the world is flat.

Best regards,
any questions call
Keith Richard Radford Jr
818 627-8060

No comments: